Register to use the facilities of The Station Master’s House
To use the facilities of The Station Master’s House, such as hiring rooms and borrowing books, you need to be a member and you can register to be one below. Please note that due to Covid restrictions we are only opening for a click and collect service.
The registration process works as follows:
- Once completed by you the details on the form below will be sent to our library office volunteers who will enter your details securely into our Library System. This process may take a couple of days.
- You will then be emailed your Library System user details and can logon to browse and reserve from our stock of books.
- Having reserved some books you will receive an email telling you that they are ready for collection and can call into The Station Master’s House to collect your books.
- At the Station Master’s House visitors will be admitted to the foyer only in limited numbers to pick up books. If this is your first time at the House you will be asked to show ID (e.g. Driving Licence, Passport, Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Care Home invoice).
- You will be given your barcoded membership card which should be used when picking up books or hiring rooms from then on.
Books can be loaned for up to 28 days and you may have 4 books on loan at a time.