Become a Member
To use the facilities of The Station Master’s House, such as hiring rooms and borrowing books, you need to be a member, You can register to be a member using the form below.
The registration process works as follows:
- Once completed by you the details on the form below will be sent to our library office volunteers who will enter your details securely into our Library System. This process may take a couple of days.
- You will then be emailed your Library System user logon details.
- Visit the Station Master’s House library to browse our book stocks.
- If this is your first time at the House you will be asked to show ID (e.g. Driving Licence, Passport, Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Care Home invoice or bus pass).
- You will be given your barcoded membership card which should be used when picking up books or hiring rooms from then on.
Books can be loaned for up to 28 days and you may have 6 books on loan at a time.